Deals with insurance cover on good transported by Sea, Air and Land. Marine Cargo Insurance Types:
- A Clause: Covers all risks of any loss of or damage to the insured’s goods.
- B Clause: Covers loss of or damage to the insured goods due to Fire, Explosion, Earthquake, General Average Sacrifice, Total Loss of the package, Jettison and washing overboard.
- C Clause: Covers loss of or damage to the goods insured due to Fire, Explosion, General Average Sacrifice and Jettison.
- Total Loss: Covers the goods insured in case of Total Loss only.
- War Cover: Covers any loss/damage to goods resulting from War and related activities..
This policy covers all types of Vessels (Oil Tankers, Dry Cargo Carriers, Livestock Carriers, Fishing Vessels, Pleasure Yachts etc. ). Marine Hull Insurance types:
- All Risks: Covers Partial Loss as well as Total Loss of Vessel(s).
- Total Loss Only: Covers the Vessel in case of Total Loss of vessel(s) only.
- Third Party Liability: Covers Insured's Legal Liability towards Third Party(ies).
- Hull War Risks: Covers only loss resulting from War related activities.